Thursday, May 11, 2006

"I can see"

A little over a month ago...Andrew came to me and told he was having difficulties seeing in class. Andrew rarely complains and asks for things, so I decided I had better get him into the eye doctor. Of course, then he tells me that he has to get up from his chair in class to see the white board...I think "this kid is blind." Well, sure enough it was verified as I watched him take his eye exam. While he is not as bad as Paul - who can't even read the big "E" on the eye chart - he cannot read words at 20/70! So...glasses it is!

Andrew wanted one thing for his glasses. He wanted RED glasses. Yes, I said RED. Of course, my new glasses are red so I told him he just wanted to match his momma!

So...we thought you would like to see the boy who can now see the pictures across the room. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home