Sunday, July 02, 2006

Welcome Home Erika!


We are thrilled to welcome Erika Elizabeth Gillen home to the KC area! This is a day we have all prayed and longed for and now it has become reality. By the time I post this email the airplane will have landed at KCI and Erika will be greeted by Nana and Papa Gillen and Mr. Big Bob! I don't know if anyone else will be there, but I am sure there will be loads of smiles and cheers of welcome!

We enjoyed preparing the house for Erika's homecoming. We put balloons and streamers out front and a huge sign on the garage door. It is a windy night, so I hope it stays long enough for Rob and Julie to see it!

Welcome home, Erika! Welcome to our lives and hearts. We already love you and pray for you! May God richly bless you as your parents raise you to serve Him.

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie Alexander said...

Hey, Marrena! I am a blogger myself! Came across your site. I'll be checking in! Nice to be in touch!

2:18 PM  
Blogger Marrena said...

Hey Julie! Good to hear from you. I try to post frequently. Give your kids my love.

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home