Wednesday, September 20, 2006

20 Wonderful Years!


Today Rusty and I are celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary. It has been a wonderful 20 years and I look forward to at least 40 more years with Rusty.

Last night I spent a few minutes looking through the wedding albumn and shared some photos today with those in the office. It was neat to think back to our wedding day. I thought you might want to see a couple photos from our special day.

God has been so good to us by blessing us in so many ways. He has given us five wonderful children who love and desire to serve Him. He has provided a house, vehicles, and every financial need we have had. We have never been without a meal and although it has been tight at times the bills have always been paid on time.

So today I am praising God for what He has done for us. For the blessing, joy & happiness of giving me Rusty and our family.

Rusty, my love, I praise God for giving you to me. I love you dearly and am so happy that we have each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home