Thursday, August 24, 2006

Paul leaves for BJU




Well...it is hard to believe that the summer is over and it is already time to say "good bye" to Paul. Actually, it is hard to believe that Paul has been with us for 18.5 years and is off to college already. Where did the years go? The last I remember he was laying on my chest, standing on my lap, and standing in his walker (his favorite as a baby). Now, he is a grown man...and off to prepare to serve the Lord!

Paul & Marilyn Hays were gracious and kind to rent a van and take a group of 5 college students to BJU. Paul has a seat to himself as he is the only guy besides Paul Hays on the van:-) The van was absolutely packed to the ceiling and the kids don't have much room to move around...but everything fit!


Our dearest Paul, we are so proud of the young man God has graciously allowed you to become. We are humbled to see your servant's spirit, loving heart, and tenderness to God's leading in your life. Remember your promise to me to allow God to work in your life while you are away from us. You know that has always been my rule and will remain my rule until the day I meet my Savior face to face. Study hard, give your best to our Lord, get involved in a local church, take time to enjoy college life, and e-mail or call often. We love you dearly and look forward to seeing you in a few short months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home