Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Sarah's Bridal Shower



We had a great evening tonight as we celebrated Sarah's upcoming marriage on April 14 to Bob Roberts.


The shower was a drop in event that went from 5 to 9 pm. We had a steady flow of ladies from 5 to 8:10 pm before it slowed down a little. We still had a few ladies drop in between 8:10 and 9:00 with the ladies leaving shortly after 9.
We praise the Lord for the 55 people who dropped by to celebrate with us making a total of 67 people in my house tonight:-) It is a good thing I have a large living room!
A very special thank you to Julie Gillen, Marie Tabler, and Ann King for co-hosting this event with me. In addition I would like to thank my family for their help and work as they prepared food, cleaned house, and cleaned up after the party.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home