Thursday, November 02, 2006

Dated to WOW!


It has been some time since I have updated you about Kids 4 Truth and my family. The main reason is because we have been extremely busy with the start of the curriculum year. We praise the Lord for the many new churches who have decided to begin using Kids 4 Truth.

The second reason...I have been helping Bob and Sarah with wedding plans:-) I really appreciate their allowing me to help. Read about their special engagement day at: http://www.kids4truth.com/bobsblog/A+Really+Really+Really+BIG+Personal+Announcement.aspx.

However, it is time to give you an update of what is going on around the K4T office. So, with great praise to the Lord we share how our building is going from dated to WOW! We are told that the refacing work will be completed tomorrow. After that we add the aweing, sign, address numbers, and mailbox. Praise the Lord for the way He has directed in not only giving us this new office building to rent, but also making it look so spectacular! Please rejoice and give praise to God with us. I will post another photo this weekend so you can see the completion of the refacing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home